- Understand they are likely to live a long life.
- Understand they could need care if they lived a long life.
- Are willing to consider taking action if they believe that needing care could have serious consequences to their family and retirement portfolio.
Definition of long-term care
- Long-term care is generally described as providing care and services when a person is unable to perform activities of daily living (toileting, bathing, dressing, eating, transferring and continence) or has severe cognitive impairment.
- It requires primarily custodial, not skilled care.
Finding a solution to protecting your family and your portfolio
- Life Insurance protects your family and financial portfolio from the risk of an unexpected death.
Small risk = huge consequences.
- Long-term care insurance protects your family and finances from the risk of not dying.
Small risk of living a long life = huge consequences to family and finances.
Always choose an independent producer specialist that will be there to help with your claims in your time of need.
What to look for in long-term care insurance
- Top Tier Companies with substantial claim reserves with more than 2 insurance cycles
- Inflation Protection 2% to 5% Compound
- Shared Plans
- Informal Care Options
- Tax Qualified Plans
- Insurance products that offer traditional LTCI
- Asset Protection Insurance Products (Hybrids) Life Insurance with LCTI
- Monthly vs. Daily Plans Services
- Care Coordination Services
- Group Polices vs. Individual Policies
- Wavier of Premium
- 100% Coverage at Home, Assisted Living, Skilled Care
- Optional Income Assurance Immediate Annuities
100 Saddle Lane, Monroe, OH 45050
Summary of Experience
- Long Care Specialist since 2004. Currently independent at PVA Insurance Group
- Vice President of Recruiting Services at Construction Professionals
- Vice President of Sales & Marketing ($50M Electrical Contractor)
- CEO/Founder – NWO Lady Irish Fastpitch Softball A 501 C3
- Honorable Discharge United States Navy
- Applying for CLTC designation in the Long Term Care Insurance
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Toastmasters International
- American Society for Industrial Security
- National Fastpitch Coaches Assoc.
- Wife of 42 years
- 2 Children & 3 Grandchildren